Project team Public Institution RERA S.D. for Coordination and Development of Split Dalmatia County
RERASD is a multidisciplinary institution founded by Split-Dalmatia County with the aim of efficient coordination and implementation of projects in the field of regional development.
The Institution implements the projects and undertakes other necessary activities that are closely connected to the:
- Regional development
- Entrepreneurial zones
- Guarantee Funds
- Strategy of branding
- EU and other internationally funded projects
Public Institution RERA S.D. will contribute to RoofofRock project with the following activities:
- coordination of geological analysis of platy limestones at SD County area,
- participation in all project work packages, coordinating work of external experts for SD County,
- organization of two international event on stonemasonry and limestone base potentials in Pucišca and SASO fair in Split,
- organization of project meetings and coordination meeting under WP3,
- organization of 7 practical workshops for conservators and firms providing conservation and restoration services, with emphasis on roofing and use of platy limestone in walls and traditional objects reconstruction.
Public Institution RERA S.D. for Coordination and Development of Split Dalmatia County